Come and join team Tonic!
Written by Georgina
We’re looking for an experienced and enthusiastic office administrator to join our Nottingham PR division. Based from our Lace Market office, the successful applicant will have a creative flair and excellent attention to detail with a nose for current affairs. We need someone who can hit the ground running and who shares our passion for excellence and results.
The full job specification is outlined below and if you think this sounds like the role for you then please do not hesitate to get in touch. Just send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org before November 28th. We look forward to hearing from you!
Location: The Lace Market, Nottingham, NG1
Sector: PR and marketing
Job type: Part time (12 hours per week). Flexible
- Receptionist and telephone handling
- Diary management
- Monthly invoicing and expenses management
- Travel and accommodation booking
- Database creation and management
- General admin – filing, photocopying, scanning
- Meet and greet clients
- Report collation
- Managing subcontractor relationships
- Quotes sourcing, subcontractor briefing and budget management
- Very organised with ability to multi-task
- Excellent telephone manner
- Good IT skills including understanding of all Microsoft Office packages
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Budget management
- An interest and understanding of PR and marketing (desirable)
- Good understanding of current affairs and the media (desirable)