The Tonic is hiring! (Ab Fab types need not apply…)
Written by Emily
It’s been a busy time at Tonic Towers, so to help support our growth we’re on the hunt for a passionate, experienced PR account manager/senior account manager.
Based along the cobbles in the Lace Market part of the city, the role will be a key appointment to our Nottingham PR team.
Full details of the post are below. If you think you have what it takes to make your mark in an expanding and ambitious PR agency, please send your CV, a cover letter and salary expectations to: email@example.com
About the role
Job title: PR account manager/senior PR account manager
Location: Nottingham, NG1
Hours: Full time
Closing Date: Friday 25th September 2015
Following rapid growth, we are looking to recruit an experienced account manager to join our outgoing, friendly and hardworking Nottingham team. The successful candidate will be a professional and creative individual who can manage the workload of a busy team, leading staff and being a senior client contact. You will have worked in an agency previously, have a minimum of three year’s PR experience and an excellent track record, particularly in consumer PR. You will be adept at developing media strategies, identifying creative opportunities, and have a keen news sense, alongside an ability to write and pitch stories that secure standout print, TV, radio and online coverage. Social media will be second nature and you’ll also know how social and SEO can fit into an integrated PR programme.
We need someone who can quickly slot into the role and make it their own; a self-starter who is passionate, dedicated and results-focused. This is a great opportunity for an ambitious professional who wants to make their mark in a fast-growing PR consultancy.
- Client liaison and brand consultation
- Social media planning and execution
- Media relations
- Developing and implementing campaign strategies
- Client handling
- Copywriting including features, press releases, speeches, blogs and presentations
- Contributing to new business development
- Excellent writing skills and strong attention to detail
- An ability to form professional relationships and engage with relevant media contacts
- Good analytical and reporting skills
- Excellent understanding of current affairs, the media and social media
- Experience of mentoring junior personnel (desirable)
- Budget management
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong relationship building skills as well as people management skills
- Outstanding organisational skills for all PR activities
- Creative, energetic and highly driven