PR Week named The Tonic in the Top 40 for healthcare PR expertise – the only in the Midlands ranked for its health and wellbeing credentials.
Healthcare is always near the top of the news agenda. So are our clients, thanks to The Tonic’s years of experience in the specialist healthcare PR space.
- a surgical procedure via a sofa segment on Sky Sunrise
- secured a health case study to sit alongside Matt Baker on the BBC One Show
- had significant success across the national news and lifestyle glossies, with our client’s health campaign activity showcased on Good Morning Britain.
While healthcare communications is an area of specialism, our knowledge is broad. Our work has featured for Veganuary, Childhood Cancer Awareness Week, National Migraine Week, Macular Week, National Eye Health Week and Stoptober, among others.
We know the sector is fast-moving, with COVID-19 prompting a transformation of NHS service and priorities. Telehealth and digital wellbeing solutions will play a critical role in shaping global health systems. We help our clients navigate this space.
Our award-winning healthcare campaigns have seen The Tonic’s work acknowledged recently in the:
- Marketing Week Masters – 2020 FINALIST
- PR Moment Awards – 2020 FINALIST
- Marketing & PR Brilliance Awards 2019, Brilliance in Marketing WINNER
- Marketing & PR Brilliance Awards 2019, Best New Product Launch WINNER
- CIM Marketing Excellence Awards 2018, Corporate Social Responsibility Campaign of the Year WINNER
So if you’ve got a health or wellbeing product or service that deserves to be centre stage, get in touch with our team.