Our experience in transport PR spans
- the fast-paced world of motorsport
- contentious subjects such as congestion charging and use of alternative fuels for green travel
- the impact of travel choices on air quality and carbon emissions, as governments commit to zero net carbon targets
A track record in communicating green travel
Championing sustainable and green travel options are at the heart of the The Tonic team’s transport PR expertise. The team has
- supported client Luxfer to raise awareness of its role in the UK’s first hydrogen train
- helped Translink to awards success
- launched public transport initiatives for Newcastle City Council
- been the driving force behind communications for Go North East buses, including its green travel credentials
The Tonic recently secured over 100 pieces of coverage for a ‘Stop Look Listen’ campaign. It raised awareness of the risks posed by electric cars to the visually impaired due to silent engines, which legislation will tackle in 2021.
Tonic co-founder Georgina managed PR for car-manufacturer ŠKODA – handling everything from new vehicle launches and fleet sales to supporting dealerships and flying journalists to rallies and shows across the globe. As a communications lead on a Transport Innovation Fund project, she managed high-profile stakeholder and community consultation activities, alongside partners including the Department for Transport.
We’re adept at cross-partner and cross-initiative working and our results-focused approach always exceeds objectives. Find out more by getting in touch.