Our experience in transport PR spans
- the fast-paced world of motorsport
- contentious subjects such as congestion charging and use of alternative fuels
- the impact of travel choices on air quality and carbon emissions, as governments commit to zero net carbon targets
Championing sustainable and green fuel options are at the heart of the The Tonic team’s transport PR expertise. The team has
- supported client Luxfer to raise awareness of its role in the UK’s first hydrogen train
- helped Translink to awards success
- launched public transport initiatives for Newcastle City Council
- been the driving force behind communications for Go North East buses
The Tonic recently secured over 100 pieces of coverage for a ‘Stop Look Listen’ campaign. It raised awareness of the risks posed by electric cars to the visually impaired due to silent engines, which legislation will tackle in 2021.
Tonic co-founder Georgina managed PR for car-maker SKODA, in an embedded role, and also led transport PR activity for Aer Lingus and campaigns for the Department for Transport.
We’re adept at cross-partner and cross-initiative working and our results-focused approach always exceeds objectives. Find out more by getting in touch.