Want to chat?
Our PR and content services are bespoke to you. That means the best first step is to contact us and we can chat about what you need, and how we can help.
You can reach our agency directors at:
- by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- contacting us via our switchboard on 0115 8248254
- or by heading over to their LinkedIn pages by clicking on the profiles below.
Georgina is a seasoned PR professional with experience spanning B2B and B2C communications. She has worked with brands including Skoda UK, Hilton Hotels, the Go Ahead Group, Barclaycard and the Army.
Georgina has managed communications for small, disruptive firms and larger integrated agencies across the UK.
This equipped her with a sound understanding what makes good PR and how to deliver true ROI.
Georgina proved her value in agencies at senior director level, leading and inspiring teams and overseeing client strategies before co-founding The Tonic in 2013.
A trained journalist, Kelly began her career at one of the UK’s largest universities, before heading into agency land with globally-renowned Porter Novelli. Here, Kelly gained an impressive client list including PepsiCo, Diageo, Frucor Beverages, P&O Cruises, Wrigley’s, Visa and 3 mobile. The agency’s sponsorship specialist, she worked with brands to maximise return for high profile endorsements. This included Visa’s FIFA and Rugby World Cup sponsorships, plus 3 mobile’s music, TV and sporting partnerships (Rihanna and Chris Brown tour, Project Runway, & MTV).
Back on home soil, Kelly held management roles in two UK agencies before co-founding The Tonic.
Things to know before contacting us…
- The Tonic team is currently working remotely. This means if you call there could be a barking dog, delivery driver or toddler vying for our attention too. We apologise in advance. We’re honest about these kind of things, but we’re also professional so we’ll get on with the job too.
- We work flexibly because work/life balance is important to us, as is mental wellbeing. We are available whenever our clients need us though – so if we email outside of your normal working hours, we don’t expect a response at that time.
- We like dogs, and walks. (Check out Helen’s hiking adventures on her blog).