PR Week named The Tonic in the Top 40 for healthcare PR expertise – the only agency in the Midlands ranked for its health and wellbeing campaigns.
Healthcare and wellbeing is always near the top of the news agenda. So are our clients, thanks to The Tonic’s years of experience in this specialist space.
- a surgical procedure via a sofa segment on Sky Sunrise
- secured a health case study to sit alongside Matt Baker on the BBC One Show
- had significant success across the national news and lifestyle glossies. This includes our client’s wellbeing campaign showcased on Good Morning Britain.
Outstanding health and wellbeing campaigns
While healthcare communications is an area of specialism, our knowledge is broad. Our wellbeing work has featured for Veganuary, Childhood Cancer Awareness Week, National Migraine Week, Macular Week, National Eye Health Week and Stoptober.
We know the health sector is fast-moving. COVID-19 has accelerated this and prompted a transformation of NHS service and priorities. Telehealth and digital wellbeing will play a critical role in shaping global health systems. We help our healthcare PR clients navigate this space.
Winning awards for our work
We want to deliver work that is industry-leading. Our award-winning wellbeing campaigns have seen The Tonic’s work acknowledged in the past few years in the:
- Marketing Week Masters – 2020 FINALIST
- PR Moment Awards – 2020 FINALIST
- Marketing & PR Brilliance Awards 2019, Brilliance in Marketing WINNER
- Marketing & PR Brilliance Awards 2019, Best New Product Launch WINNER
- CIM Marketing Excellence Awards 2018, Corporate Social Responsibility Campaign of the Year WINNER
Our expertise spans consumer and trade, and we’ve worked with healthcare sector titles such as the HSJ, Health Europa, Optician, Mental Health Today and many more.
We work with our healthcare PR clients on campaign planning and strategy, message development and issues management, to events, launches and media liaison. Compelling content is at the very heart of our recommendations. We take an integrated view, delivering activity spanning PR, social media and experiential. And, because digital drives our clients’ goals, we ensure our strategy aligns with SEO objectives.
How we define success
Our success metrics are wedded to your business goals, and at the outset we’ll agree with you KPIs. These could include:
- Increase in traffic to a website or landing page
- Links in online coverage generated
- Key message penetration in media coverage
- Event attendance or sign ups
- Positive editorial in specified media titles
- Interviews scheduled
- Reach/volume/value of coverage
- Sentiment of editorial
- A benchmark Cost Per Thousand (CPM)
- Change in SERP ranking
So if you’ve got a health or wellbeing product or service that deserves to be centre stage, get in touch with our team.