We’ve built solid relationships with the media, won a number of retail PR awards and helped shape campaigns to drive footfall and revenue.
We’ve collaborated with trade titles such as Retail Week and Essential Retail on exclusive retail PR stories. We also helped Vision Express clinch its shortlist space at the Retail Week Awards for two consecutive years.
Whether your target audience is the millennials, baby boomers or silver surfers, we have insights into how demographics behave, think and purchase. This intelligence underpins our recommendations to our retail PR clients.
A fast changing retail landscape
The retail industry is changing and came under unprecedented pressure from the pandemic. Good communications is more important than ever, as is nurturing brand trust.
Online shopping has grown exponentially, yet could be hit by taxes to breathe life back into bricks and mortar.
For online retailers this means clicks – and links – will become ever more crucial. Our digital PR specialists can help develop a strategy that integrates with SEO and embraces the importance of compelling content. All to ensure you’re reaching the right audience to drive sales.
A shopping list of retail PR opportunities
At Tonic, we’ve supported our retail PR clients via:
- Thought leadership placement – on relevant topics such as how to pivot operations and shift from surviving to thriving
- Product on page opportunities to showcase what they have to offer to consumer audiences
- Securing customer case study interest in national media
- Business profiles to highlight success
- Creative campaigns to grab attention in a crowded editorial space, dominated by COVID developments
Want to find out more about our services covering the retail and leisure sectors? Get in touch here.