The Tonic was the retained PR agency for optician Vision Express for eight years
A wide-ranging brief saw the agency:
- Launch the retailer’s Oxford Street flagship store with ambassador and chef Heston Blumenthal
- Manage trading announcements and acquisitions, including a Competitions & Markets Authority investigation
- Introduce new product ranges to the UK, including Disney, Ralph Lauren and Cartier
- Deliver consumer campaigns that have won over 15 industry and retail awards
- Execute regional store communications for an extensive programme of refurbishments, re-openings and managing closures
As the PR agency for the optician with over 600 UK stores, The Tonic put results at the heart of its strategy. It delivered the highest volume of online eye test bookings in the retailer’s history.
Sharing stories of customers who had important medical diagnoses due to a regular eye test was hugely successful. Over 24 months, eye health specific outreach resulted in approx 800 pieces of coverage.
Coverage reinforcing the importance of an eye test increased by threefold thanks to standout features in national media.
Jenny Wye, senior PR Manager said: “I have worked with The Tonic for 8 years which hopefully suggests I rate them rather highly!
They worked seamlessly with our in-house PR team, executing a variety of campaigns and nationwide events to an extremely high standard, resulting in a cabinet full of glittering awards which was the envy of our competitors!
I have absolutely no hesitation in recommending them as a first class reliable and dedicated PR & comms agency.”
Looking for an award-winning, experience PR agency for optical health? Get in touch today.